If you need an advice about the studies or how to apply
Facilitating blue growth with open courses by utilizing R&D products and virtual mobility
Interreg South Baltic Project
Total BUDGET: 1.023.000,00 euro.
LEAD PARTNER: Klaipeda University (Lithuania)
- Lithuania Business University of Applied Sciences (Lithuania)
- Linnaeus University (Sweden)
- University of Gdansk (Poland)
- Roskilde Business College (Denmark)
- Lithuanian Biotechnology Association
- Lithuanian Association of Distance and E. Learning
- Visit Roskilde
- Hotel "Smiltyne Yacht Club"
- Klaipėda vocational school of tourism
- Curonian Spit National Park Administration
- Pomeranian Science and Technology Park in Gdynia
- Kalmar Science Park
- AD-futuro Anna Dziadkiewicz
- "PROBUS" Attorney's Office Michał Drobysz
- Baltic Health Tourism Foundation - coordinator of Baltic Health Tourism Cluster
- The Regional Council in Kalmar County
The project will develop a virtual mobility platform (VMP) to enable virtual learning on marine biotechnology and marine/coastal tourism, and working in cross-border teams to facilitate the exchange of knowledge and transfer of good practices related to BG in the marine sector.
The project will carry out a pilot VMP with teachers, trainers (digital learning experts) and students from countries in the SBR using a digital education system.
During Stage A, the following actions are to be taken:
- A.1 performing a feasibility study combining required knowledge needs for the marine biotechnology and tourism sector in the SBR, and define human resources skills specific to BG;
- A.2 identification of at least 5 crucial subjects for the knowledge transfer in the sector;
- A.3 developing course syllabus related to BG sectors by at least 2 cross-border teams of trainers and teachers, at the same time developing the content for e-Mentoring course by 1 cross-border team;
- A.4 adaptation of the developed content by the cross-border team of digital learning experts to the virtual training; launching the VMP.
The Stage B will cover:
- B.1 Pilot delivery of e-Mentoring course for the teachers participating in action A.3;
- B.2 Pilot online delivery of at least 5 subjects addressing BG topics;
- B.3 Feedback survey and improvement of content and virtual platform.
The virtual/digital courses developed in FOCUS target both undergraduate/graduate students and employed professionals in need of lifelong learning. VMP will act towards the wider continuous learning/training environment and well prepared professionals in BG sector companies in the SBR.
OUR PROJECT TEAM:
- assoc.prof. Ilona Rupšienė, project manager, [email protected]
- assoc.prof. Rasa Grigolienė, e-learning expert, [email protected]
- Kristina Puleikienė, project coordinator, [email protected]
- assoc.prof. Angelė Lileikienė, promoter of methodical material, [email protected]
- assoc. prof. Jurgita Martinkienė, project administrator, [email protected]
- Karolis Venclovas, Specialist in publicity of project activities, i[email protected]
- Asta Sedleckienė, project accountant, [email protected]
PROJECT FLYER (download)